Join us for a webinar on January 10
Space is limited.
Many small- to medium-sized manufacturers do not have the access to the resources and capital that larger corporations enjoy. This webcast will focus on key energy-saving activities that small- to medium-sized manufacturers can implement in their facilities. The webcast, featuring Richard Feustal of Briggs & Stratton and an Industrial Assessment Center representative, will highlight strategies such as implementing no-cost energy saving measures, such as turning off machines and shutting down process operations when not needed; targeting “low-hanging” fruit; and building a business case for projects that require capital.
Title: Tuesday Webcast for Industry: Key Energy-Saving Activities for Smaller Facilities
- Don’t Give Up On The Promise Of Green Jobs (forbes.com)
- NYSERDA recognizes L&S Energy Services of Clifton Park for energy saving project (troyrecord.com)
- Chile’s bid to save energy: men, leave your ties at home (csmonitor.com)
- Incredible Energy Savings Using Solar Thermal (ideagreenshop.com)
- New Codes Aim to Cut Energy Use (nytimes.com)
- DOE Software Models Good Building Behavior (earthtechling.com)