Tidal energy—one of the fastest growing emerging technologies in the renewable sector—holds great promise for clean energy generation. And now, a first of its kind database gives researchers deeper insight into the potential of this vast energy resource for the United States.
EERE News: New Interactive Map Reveals US Tidal Energy Resources. READ full Post.
- Islay Tidal Power Scheme (renewablesblog.brodies.com)
- MIT Clean Energy Entrepreneurship Prize Established to Drive Innovative Ideas to Market (kauffman.org)
- U.S. states lead on energy efficiency, lower utility bills (content.usatoday.com)
- Major energy company sponsors Cranfield postgrads (postgrad.com)
- Building Energy Financial Incentives (ees2001.wordpress.com)
- Energy Update 6-22-11 (alaskaconservationblog.com)
- Leave Computer On or Turn It Off? The Greener Solution (brighthub.com)