State, city, county, and tribal energy practitioners will have the opportunity to sharpen their skills and knowledge with the Technical Assistance Program’s (TAP) June webinars. These sessions will continue to explore best practices and technical information for energy experts looking to gain the latest information in the field.
Registration is now open for the June webinars, which will address a range of topics including:
- Reporting energy use data in EPA‘s Portfolio Manager
- Best practices for establishing a municipal fund for energy efficiency
- Policies and practices for utilizing geothermal heat pumps
- An introduction to utility energy efficiency programs and developing new partnerships
- Interior lighting efficiency for municipalities